At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great at every age and stage of life! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all routine dental needs for you and your family can be met right here.
We start with a comprehensive oral examination with the appropriate digital x-rays to fully assess your individual mouth. Then we can explain any necessary treatment you may need and answer any questions you may have.
Our services include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Dental Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry, dentistry performed to give you a better smile
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Family Dentist, a dentist for all ages
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal Gum Disease, bacteria attacking the tissue around the tooth
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance at 920-582-4343.
If your emergency is outside of our office hours, you may contact Dr. Marsh at 920-594-2162.